if your Xiaomi smartphone is already old and the manufacturer hasn’t released updates to your device yet, or you want to add some extra features options not found in the official ROM to your Xiaomi mobile, then you can download and install Pixel Experience 10.0 on Xiaomi Mi A1 based on Android 10.0.
A Custom ROM is an unofficial version of the OS to replaces the pre-installed Android operating system on your Xiaomi device. A Custom ROM is a System upgrade for older smartphones or for new devices before the vendor release date.
The Custom ROM is the modified version of the Original ROM which gives you tonnes of customizations on your Xiaomi Mi A1 like Root Access, Additional Features, and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, Alternative UI, Install incompatible applications, Better Performance, Receive the latest Android updates…
There is a lot of developer communities that develop their own custom ROM for Android devices: Lineage OS, Resurrection remix, Syberia Project, HavocOS, PixysOS, ArrowOS, MSM Xtended, crDroid, PE Extended, Liquid Remix, SuperiorOS, Pixel Experience 10.0, AOKP, Sonic developers, Quark, AICP, XOSP, CarbonROM, PixelExperience, NitrogenOS, Pixel Experience 10.0 Extended, CyanogenMod, Mokee, Dirty Unicorn, Beanstalk…
if you want the latest features, better performance, and more frequent updates, then customize your Xiaomi Mi A1 phone and installing Pixel Experience 10.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie is the right choice for you.
Install Custom ROM on your Xiaomi Mi A1 voids its warranty. flashxiaomi cannot be held responsible for any damage caused If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
Install Android 10.0 on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Copy the Pixel Experience 10.0 ZIP file to the internal storage or SD card.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Mi A1 to TWRP Recovery:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up key together for a few seconds.
- Tab on Wipe => Advanced Wipe.
- Check Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Swipe to start the wipe.
- Go Back and Tap on the Install button.
- Select the Pixel Experience.zip ROM file.
- Swipe to Confirm Flash
- Then Tap on Reboot to Restart your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Congratulations, you’re now running Android 10.0 on Xiaomi Mi A1 based on Pixel Experience ROM.
The first boot may take a while, but when it’s up and running, you’ll set things up like any other Android phone.