if your Xiaomi smartphone is already old and the manufacturer hasn’t released updates to your device yet, or you want to add some extra features options not found in the official ROM to your Xiaomi mobile, then you can Download and Install RevengeOS Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
A Custom ROM is an unofficial version of the OS to replaces the pre-installed Android operating system on your Xiaomi device. A Custom ROM is a System upgrade for older smartphones or for new devices before the vendor release date.
The Custom ROM is the modified version of the Original ROM which gives you tonnes of customizations on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro like Root Access, Additional Features, and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, Alternative UI, Install incompatible applications, Better Performance, Receive the latest Android updates…
There is a lot of developer communities that develop their own custom ROM for Android devices: Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, Syberia Project, HavocOS, PixysOS, ArrowOS, MSM Xtended, crDroid, PE Extended, Liquid Remix, SuperiorOS, AOSP, AOKP, Sonic developers, Quark, AICP, XOSP, CarbonROM, PixelExperience, NitrogenOS, AOSP Extended, CyanogenMod, Mokee, Dirty Unicorn, Beanstalk…
if you want the latest features, better performance, and more frequent updates, then customize your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro phone, and installing RevengeOS based on Android 11 is the right choice for you.
Install Custom ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro voids its warranty. flashxiaomi cannot be held responsible for any damage caused If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
Install Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Copy the RevengeOS ZIP & Gapps ZIP files to the internal storage or SD card.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro to TWRP Recovery:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up key together for a few seconds.
- Tab on Wipe => Advanced Wipe.
- Check Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Swipe to start the wipe.
- Go Back and Tap on the Install button.
- Select the RevengeOS.zip file.
- Tap on Add more ZIPs and select the GApps ZIP file.
- Swipe to Confirm Flash
- Then Tap on Reboot to Restart your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
- Congratulations, you’re now running Android 11 on Redmi K20 Pro.
The first boot may take a while, but when it’s up and running, you’ll set things up like any other Android phone.