If you want to root your phone, installing custom Roms, installing ZIP files, wipe cache and reset your smartphone, backup your data and restore it, remove pre-installed apps Or Change the IP, and Change the font of your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro… To do that, follow This guide on how to install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
Team Win Recovery Project or just TWRP is a custom recovery project probably the most custom recovery that all android user will use it to customize their Android devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows facilitates the use of custom software, including the latest custom ROMs, kernels, and mods like Xposed Framework, etc.
[su_note note_color=”#FFFFDC” text_color=”#000000″]You should keep in mind before installing TWRP on your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro: You brick your Phone if you do not follow the steps correctly.it will void your warranty. You will not be able to get OTA updates anymore on the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.[/su_note]
Make sure to unlock Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro bootloader before Installing custom recovery:
[su_note note_color=”#FFFFDC” text_color=”#000000″]As a safety measure, we highly recommend taking a complete backup of your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.[/su_note]
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
- Go to Settings> About phone
- Tab 8 times on the MIUI Version to enable Developers Option.
- Go back to the previous screen:
- Additional Settings == Developers Options
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Located the ADB and Fastboot folder on your computer
- Extract TWRP Recovery file on the ADB and Fastboot folder
- Rename the TWRP Recovery file to TWRP.img
- In an empty area, on your keyboard hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, then select Open a command window here.
- Restart your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro in Fastboot mode:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down key together for a few seconds.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro to your PC/laptop via USB cable.
- Verify that your Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro recognized in Fastboot mode:
- Fastboot devices
- Boot to the recovery TWRP -Reccomended:
- Fastboot boot TWRP.img
- Flash the recovery TWRP – Not Reccomended:
- Fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- Restart the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro in normal mode:
- Fastboot reboot
- You have successfully installed TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
Now, you can boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode by holding the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds then release both keys when you see the MI logo on the screen.