If you want to root your phone, installing custom Roms, installing ZIP files, wipe cache and reset your smartphone, backup your data and restore it, remove pre-installed apps, Or Change the IP, and Change the font of your Xiaomi Mi 10T… To do that, follow This guide on how to install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 10T.
Team Win Recovery Project or just TWRP is a custom recovery project probably the most custom recovery that all android user will use it to customize their Android devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows facilitates the use of custom software, including the latest custom ROMs, kernels, and mods like Xposed Framework, etc.
You should keep in mind before installing TWRP on your Mi 10T: You brick your Phone if you do not follow the steps correctly.it will void your warranty. You will not be able to get OTA updates anymore on the Xiaomi Mi 10T.
Make sure to unlock Xiaomi Mi 10T bootloader before Installing custom recovery
Install Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer
Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Download the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 10T
As a safety measure, we highly recommend taking a complete backup of your Xiaomi Mi 10T.
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
- Go to Settings> About phone
- Tab 8 times on the MIUI Version to enable Developers Option.
- Go back to the previous screen:
- Additional Settings == Developers Options
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 10T
- Located the ADB and Fastboot folder on your computer
- Extract TWRP Recovery file on the ADB and Fastboot folder
- Rename the TWRP Recovery file to TWRP.img
- In an empty area, on your keyboard hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, then select Open a command window here.
- Restart your Xiaomi Mi 10T in Fastboot mode:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down key together for a few seconds.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi Mi 10T to your PC/laptop via USB cable.
- Verify that your Xiaomi Mi 10T recognized in Fastboot mode:
- Fastboot devices
- Flash the recovery TWRP:
- Fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- Flash the vbmeta:
- Fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Boot to the recovery TWRP -Recommended:
- Fastboot boot TWRP.img
- You have successfully installed TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 10T.
Now, you can boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode by holding the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds then release both keys when you see the MI logo on the screen.
Read more: Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Mi 10T
6 thoughts on “Download And Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 10T”
Can it be applied to MI10T PRO?
yes same file
Doest it work for you?
Brother I facing IMEI Issue on MI 10 lite 5G Global Android Version 11 and MIUI Version 12.1.3 stable Global. How can I fix this. Help me out brother. Thank you
Finally perfectly worked for me. Thanks for sharing.
is there any encryption issue