If you want to root your phone, installing custom Roms, installing ZIP files, wipe cache and reset your smartphone, backup your data and restore it, remove pre-installed apps Or Change the IP, and Change the font of your Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro… To do that, follow This guide on how to install TWRP on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro.
Team Win Recovery Project or just TWRP is a custom recovery project probably the most custom recovery that all android user will use it to customize their Android devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows facilitates the use of custom software, including the latest custom ROMs, kernels, and mods like Xposed Framework, etc.
You should keep in mind before installing TWRP on your Poco M2 Pro: You brick your Phone if you do not follow the steps correctly.it will void your warranty. You will not be able to get OTA updates anymore on the Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro.
Make sure to unlock Xiaomi Mi 10T bootloader before Installing custom recovery
Install Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer
Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Download the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
As a safety measure, we highly recommend taking a complete backup of your Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro.
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
- Go to Settings> About phone
- Tab 8 times on the MIUI Version to enable Developers Option.
- Go back to the previous screen:
- Additional Settings == Developers Options
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
- Located the ADB and Fastboot folder on your computer
- Extract TWRP Recovery file on the ADB and Fastboot folder
- Rename the TWRP Recovery file to TWRP.img
- In an empty area, on your keyboard hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, then select Open a command window here.
- Restart your Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro in Fastboot mode:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down key together for a few seconds.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro to your PC/laptop via USB cable.
- Verify that your Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro recognized in Fastboot mode:
- Fastboot devices
- Flash the recovery TWRP:
- Fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- Flash the vbmeta:
- Fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Boot to the recovery TWRP -Recommended:
- Fastboot boot TWRP.img
- You have successfully installed TWRP on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro.
Now, you can boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode by holding the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds then release both keys when you see the MI logo on the screen.
Read more: Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
4 thoughts on “Download And Install TWRP on Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro”
Can i flash the twrp from fastboot after the device is bricked?
I flashed the twrp before from xda site everything was successful except when I entered fastboot boot ”recovery address”
It showed in my phone your system is damaged but in cmd it showed success
And also I can’t boot recovery anymore only fastboot appears everytime I try to open recovery using volume up and power button
My phone is poco m2 pro
Also bootloader is unlocked already
flash the last Fastboot ROM via mi flash tool then flash the twrp recovery
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro – All MIUI firmwares
How to enable dewl speakers in my mobile poco m2 pro