If you want to root your phone, installing custom Roms, installing ZIP files, wipe cache and reset your smartphone, backup your data and restore it, remove pre-installed apps Or Change the IP, and Change the font of your Xiaomi Redmi 7A… To do that, follow This guide on how to install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
Team Win Recovery Project or just TWRP is a custom recovery project probably the most custom recovery that all android user will use it to customize their Android devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows facilitates the use of custom software, including the latest custom ROMs, kernels, and mods like Xposed Framework, etc.
You should keep in mind before installing TWRP on your Xiaomi Redmi 7A: You brick your Phone if you do not follow the steps correctly.it will void your warranty. You will not be able to get OTA updates anymore on the Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
Make sure to unlock the Xiaomi Redmi 7A bootloader before Installing custom recovery:
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Smartphone & Tablet
Install Xiaomi Redmi 7A USB drivers on your computer
Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Download the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi 7A
As a safety measure, we highly recommend taking a complete backup of your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
- Go to Settings > About phone.
- Then Tab 8 times on the MIUI Version to enable the Developers Option.
- Go back to the previous screen:
- Additional Settings > Developers Options.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 7A
- Located the ADB and Fastboot folder on your computer.
- Extract TWRP Recovery file on the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Rename the TWRP Recovery file to TWRP.img
- In an empty area, on your keyboard hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, then select Open a command window here.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi 7A in Fastboot mode:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down key together for a few seconds.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 7A to your PC/laptop via USB cable.
- Verify that your Xiaomi Redmi 7A recognized in Fastboot mode:
- Fastboot devices
- Flash the recovery TWRP:
- Fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- Flash the vbmeta:
- Fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Finally, Boot to the recovery TWRP -Recommended:
- Fastboot boot TWRP.img
- You have successfully installed TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
Now, you can boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode by holding the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds then release both keys when you see the MI logo on the screen.
Read more: Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 7A
3 thoughts on “Download And Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 7A”
after this my mobile doesn’t starts it reboot to recovery again and again even after full factory reset.
install the latest stable ROM & try again
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 7A – All MIUI firmwares
Work on Redmi 7A Miui 11.0.3
IT reboot again in to teamwin but you need wipe all data
Work perfectly for me