If you want to root your phone, installing custom Roms, installing ZIP files, wipe cache and reset your smartphone, backup your data and restore it, remove pre-installed apps Or Change the IP, and Change the font of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro… To do that, follow This guide on how to install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Team Win Recovery Project or just TWRP is a custom recovery project probably the most custom recovery that all android user will use it to customize their Android devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows facilitates the use of custom software, including the latest custom ROMs, kernels, and mods like Xposed Framework, etc.
Make sure to unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro bootloader before Installing custom recovery:
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
- Go to Settings> About phone
- Tab 8 times on the MIUI Version to enable Developers Option.
- Go back to the previous screen:
- Additional Settings == Developers Options
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Located the ADB and Fastboot folder on your computer
- Extract TWRP Recovery file on the ADB and Fastboot folder
- Rename the TWRP Recovery file to TWRP.img
- In an empty area, on your keyboard hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, then select Open a command window here.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro in Fastboot mode:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press and hold The Power button + Volume Down key together for a few seconds.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro to your PC/laptop via USB cable.
- Verify that your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro recognized in Fastboot mode:
- Fastboot devices
- Flash the recovery TWRP:
- Fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- Restart the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro in normal mode:
- Fastboot reboot
- You have successfully install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Now, you can boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode by holding the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds then Release both keys when you see MI logo on the screen.