If you want to root your phone, installing custom Roms, installing ZIP files, wipe cache and reset your smartphone, backup your data and restore it, remove pre-installed apps Or Change the IP, and Change the font of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro… To do that, follow This guide on how to install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Team Win Recovery Project or just TWRP is a custom recovery project probably the most custom recovery that all android user will use it to customize their Android devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows facilitates the use of custom software, including the latest custom ROMs, kernels, and mods like Xposed Framework, etc.
You should keep in mind before installing TWRP on your Redmi Note 9 Pro: You brick your Phone if you do not follow the steps correctly.it will void your warranty. You will not be able to get OTA updates anymore on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Make sure to unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro bootloader before Installing custom recovery
As a safety measure, we highly recommend taking a complete backup of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
- Go to Settings> About phone
- Tab 8 times on the MIUI Version to enable Developers Option.
- Go back to the previous screen:
- Additional Settings == Developers Options
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro in Fastboot mode:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down key together for a few seconds.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to your PC/laptop via USB cable.
- Run the autoinstall.exe file
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to your PC/laptop via USB cable then click on Установить.
- Once the black text window opens press Enter several times.
- Close the program by clicking on Bыход.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro in recovery mode:
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume up key together for a few seconds.
- Change the language setting to English Then setup your TWRP.
- You have successfully installed TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Now, you can boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode by holding the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds then release both keys when you see the MI logo on the screen.