If you want to root your phone, installing custom Roms, installing ZIP files, wipe cache and reset your smartphone, backup your data and restore it, remove pre-installed apps Or Change the IP, and Change the font of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro… To do that, follow This guide on how to install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Team Win Recovery Project or just TWRP is a custom recovery project probably the most custom recovery that all android user will use it to customize their Android devices. TWRP provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows facilitates the use of custom software, including the latest custom ROMs, kernels, and mods like Xposed Framework, etc.
Make sure to unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro bootloader before Installing custom recovery:
Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro USB drivers on your computer:
Download the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro:
Download the autoinstall.EXE:
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
- Go to Settings> About phone
- Tab 8 times on the MIUI Version to enable Developers Option.
- Go back to the previous screen:
- Additional Settings == Developers Options
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro in Fastboot mode:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down key together for a few seconds.
- Then Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to your PC/laptop via USB cable.
- Run the autoinstall.exe file
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to your PC/laptop via USB cable then click on Установить.
- Once the black text window opens press Enter several times.
- Close the program by clicking on Bыход.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro in recovery mode:
- Press and hold the Power button + Volume up key together for a few seconds.
- Change the language setting to English Then setup your TWRP.
- You have successfully installed TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Now, you can boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode by holding the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds then release both keys when you see the MI logo on the screen.