if your Xiaomi smartphone is already old and the manufacturer hasn’t released updates to your device yet, or you want to add some extra features options not found in the official ROM to your Xiaomi mobile, then you can Download and Install LineageOS 18.0 Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
The Custom ROM is the modified version of the Original ROM which gives you tonnes of customizations on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 like Root Access, Additional Features, and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, Alternative UI, Install incompatible applications, Better Performance, Receive the latest Android updates…
There is a lot of developer communities that develop their own custom ROM for Android devices: Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, Syberia Project, HavocOS, PixysOS, ArrowOS, MSM Xtended, crDroid, PE Extended, Liquid Remix, SuperiorOS, AOSP, AOKP, Sonic developers, Quark, AICP, XOSP, CarbonROM, PixelExperience, NitrogenOS, AOSP Extended, CyanogenMod, Mokee, Dirty Unicorn, Beanstalk…
if you want the latest features, better performance, and more frequent updates, then customize your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 phone and installing LineageOS 18.0 based on Android 11 is the right choice for you. Install Custom ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 voids its warranty. flashxiaomi cannot be held responsible for any damage caused If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Download LineageOS 18.0 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Download Android 11 Gapps for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Install LineageOS 18.0 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Copy the LineageOS 18.0 ZIP & Gapps ZIP files to the internal storage or SD card.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 to TWRP Recovery:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up key together for a few seconds.
- Tab on Wipe => Advanced Wipe.
- Check Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Swipe to start the wipe.
- Go Back and Tap on the Install button.
- Select the LineageOS 18.0.zip file.
- Tap on Add more ZIPs and select the GApps ZIP file.
- Swipe to Confirm Flash
- Then Tap on Reboot to Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Congratulations, you’re now running Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
The first boot may take a while, but when it’s up and running, you’ll set things up like any other Android phone.