If you are a user of the Xiaomi Mi 5X phones, or you are planning to purchase the device then you should download the official MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5X that will you help to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi smartphone.
After you install the firmware on your phone, you can experience a lot of new features, In this post, you can download Xiaomi Mi 5X Update and install it manually just complete the process and your Xiaomi device is now running on the official firmware.
Notice: Flashxiaomi not responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi Mi 5X if you don’t Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
Xiaomi Mi 5X Specs
- Release date:2017, July
- Dimensions (mm):155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm
- Screen size (inches):5.50 inches
- Resolution:1080 x 1920 pixels
- Android OS:Android 8.1 Oreo
- Chipset:Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Processor:Quad-core 2.0 GHz
- RAM:4 GB RAM
- ROM:32/64 GB
- Back Camera:Dual 12 MP, f/2.2 + 12 MP, f/2.6
- Front Camera:5 MP
- Battery:Non-removable Li-Po 3080 mAh
The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fit only for your Xiaomi Mi 5X mobile. Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
The Flash Process will take a few minutes. so please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery.
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5X – All MIUI firmwares:
China Stable ROM For Xiaomi Mi 5X
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM:
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM:
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM
Download MIUI 10.3.2.0 China Stable ROM
- Download MIUI 10.3.2.0 Recovery ROM:
- Download MIUI 10.3.2.0 Fastboot ROM:
Download MIUI 10.3.1.0 China Stable ROM
Download MIUI 10.2.3.0 China Stable ROM
Download MIUI 10.2.2.0 China Stable ROM
Download MIUI 10.1.3.0 China Stable ROM
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.
Read more: How to ROOT Xiaomi Mi 5x