If you are a user of the Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 phones, or you are planning to purchase the device then you should download the official MIUI ROM for Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 that will help to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi smartphone.
After you install the firmware on your phone, you can experience a lot of new features, In this post, you can download the Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 Update and install it manually just complete the process and your Xiaomi device is now running on the official firmware.
Notice: Flashxiaomi is not responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 if you don’t follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
Xiaomi POCO M5 Specs
- Release date: 2022, August
- Dimensions (mm): Unfolded: 161.1 x 144.7 x 5.4 mm Folded: 161.1 x 73.9 x 11.2 mm
- Screen size (inches): 8.02 inches
- Resolution: 1914 x 2160 pixels
- Android OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Processor: Octa-core 1×3.19 GHz & 3×2.75 GHz & 4×1.80 GHz
- RAM: 12 GB RAM
- ROM: 256/512 GB 1TB
- Back Camera: Triple: 50 MP, f/1.8 + 13 MP, f/2.4 + 8 MP, f/2.6
- Front Camera: 20 MP, 27mm wide
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh
The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fits only for your Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 mobile. Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
The Flash Process will take a few minutes. so please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery.
China Stable ROM For Xiaomi MIX Fold 2
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM Android 12
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM Android 12
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM Android 12
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM Android 12
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.