If you are a user of the Xiaomi Poco F4 GT phones, or you are planning to purchase the device then you should download the official MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco F4 GT that will help to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi smartphone.
After you install the firmware on your phone, you can experience a lot of new features, In this post, you can download the Xiaomi Poco F4 GT Update and install it manually just complete the process and your Xiaomi device is now running on the official firmware.
[su_note note_color=”#d9f3ff” text_color=”#000000″]Notice: Flashxiaomi not responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi Poco F4 GT if you don’t follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.[/su_note]
Xiaomi Poco F4 GT Specs
- Release date: 2022, April
- Dimensions (mm): 162.5 x 76.7 x 8.5 mm
- Screen size (inches): 6.67 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Android OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- Processor: Octa-core 1×3.00 GHz & 3×2.50 GHz & 4×1.80 GHz
- RAM: 8/12 GB RAM
- ROM: 128/256 GB
- Back Camera: Triple: 64 MP, f/1.9 + 8 MP, f/2.2 + 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.4.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4700 mAh
The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fits only for your Xiaomi Poco F4 GT mobile. Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
[su_note note_color=”#d9f3ff” text_color=”#000000″]The Flash Process will take a few minutes. so please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery.[/su_note]
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco F4 GT – All MIUI firmwares:
Taiwan Stable ROM For Xiaomi Poco F4 GT
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Taiwan Stable ROM Android 12
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.