If you are a user of the Xiaomi Poco M2 phones, or you are planning to purchase the device then you should download the official MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco M2 that will help to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi smartphone.
After you install the firmware on your phone, you can experience a lot of new features, In this post, you can download Xiaomi Poco M2 Update and install it manually just complete the process and your Xiaomi device is now running on the official firmware.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Specs
- Release date:2020, September
- Dimensions (mm):163.3 x 77 x 9.1 mm
- Screen size (inches):6.53 inches
- Resolution:1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android OS:Android 10, MIUI 11
- Chipset:Mediatek Helio G80
- Processor:Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz
- RAM:6 GB RAM
- ROM:64/128 GB
- Back Camera:Quad: 13 MP, f/2.2 + 8 MP, f/2.2 + 5 MP, f/2.4 + 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera:8 MP, f/2.0
- Battery:Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh
The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fit only for your Xiaomi Poco M2 mobile. Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Poco M2 – All MIUI firmwares:
India Stable ROM For Xiaomi Poco M2
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM Android 11
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM Android 10
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 India Stable ROM
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 India Stable ROM
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.