If you are a user of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Edition phones, or you are planning to purchase the device then you should download the official MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Edition that will help to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi smartphone.
After you install the firmware on your phone, you can experience a lot of new features, In this post, you can download the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Update and install it manually just complete the process and your Xiaomi device is now running on the official firmware.
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Specs
- Release date: 2021, April
- Dimensions (mm): 161.9 x 76.9 x 8.3 mm
- Screen size (inches): 6.67 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Android OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G
- Processor: Octa-core 1×3.0 GHz & 3×2.6 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz
- RAM: 6/8/12 GB RAM
- ROM: 128/256 GB
- Back Camera: Triple: 64 MP, f/1.7 + 8 MP, f/2.2 + 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5065 mAh
The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fits only for your Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Edition mobile. Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Edition – All MIUI firmwares:
China Stable ROM For Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Edition
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM Android 11
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM Android 11
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM Android 11
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.