If you are a user of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro phones, or you are planning to purchase the device then you should download the official MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro that will help to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi smartphone.
After you install the firmware on your phone, you can experience a lot of new features, In this post, you can download the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Update and install it manually just complete the process and your Xiaomi device is now running on the official firmware.
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Specs
- Release date:2021, February
- Dimensions (mm):163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm
- Screen size (inches):6.67 inches
- Resolution:1080 x 2400 pixels
- Android OS:Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888
- Processor:Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.80 GHz
- RAM:6/8 GB RAM
- ROM:128/256 GB
- Back Camera:Triple: 64 MP, f/1.9 + 8 MP, f/2.2 + 5 MP, 50mm
- Front Camera:20 MP, wide
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4520 mAh
The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fits only for your Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro mobile. Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro – All MIUI firmwares:
China Stable ROM For Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM:
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM:
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.