If you are a user of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E phones, or you are planning to purchase the device then you should download the official MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E that will help to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi smartphone.
After you install the firmware on your phone, you can experience a lot of new features, In this post, you can download Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E Update and install it manually just complete the process and your Xiaomi device is now running on the official firmware.
[su_note note_color=”#d9f3ff” text_color=”#000000″]Notice: Flashxiaomi not responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E if you don’t follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.[/su_note]
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E Specs
- Release date: 2022, March
- Dimensions (mm): 164 x 76.1 x 8.9 mm
- Screen size (inches): 6.67 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2408 pixels
- Android OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G
- Processor: Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×2.0 GHz
- RAM: 4/6 GB RAM
- ROM: 128 GB
- Back Camera: Dual: 50 MP, f/1.8 + 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh
The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fit only for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E mobile. Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
[su_note note_color=”#d9f3ff” text_color=”#000000″]The Flash Process will take a few minutes. so please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery.[/su_note]
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E – All MIUI firmwares:
China Stable ROM For Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM Android 12
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM Android 12
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM Android 12
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.