Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 is the latest smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer. The phone was launched in October 2022 and is currently only available in China. If you’re looking for a way to install MIUI ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12. This article will show you how to download and install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 12.
Need to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12? Not sure what MIUI ROM to download for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12? Download the official MIUI ROM to get started. Check out our article for a list of all the available firmware for your phone.
Notice: Flashxiaomi is not responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 if you don’t follow the steps correctly. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Specs
- Release date: 2022, October
- Dimensions (mm): 165.9 x 76.2 x 8 mm
- Screen size (inches): 6.67 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Android OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4375 Snapdragon 4 Gen 1
- Processor: Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz
- RAM: 4/6/8 GB RAM
- ROM: 128/256 GB
- Back Camera: dual: 48 MP, wide + 2 MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh
The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi. All stock Firmware fits only your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 mobile. Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices.
The Flash Process will take a few minutes. So please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery.
China Stable ROM For Xiaomi Redmi Note 12
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM Android 12
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM Android 12
If you’re facing any Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below.