if your Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone is already old and the manufacturer hasn’t released updates to your device yet, or you want to add some extra features options not found in the official ROM to your Xiaomi mobile, then you can Download and Install Xiaomi Mi A1 Custom ROMs.
Benefits of Xiaomi Mi A1 Custom ROMs
- Receive the latest Android updates.
- Improved performance.
- System Tweaks.
- Security Updates
- Effective battery life.
- Less preinstalled software.
- Frequent updates.
- Alternative UI.
- Updates based on the latest version of Android.
- Eliminate Bloatware.
- Install incompatible applications.
- ROOT access.
- Removing unnecessary viruses.
A Custom ROM is an unofficial version of the OS to replaces the pre-installed Android operating system on your Xiaomi Mi A1 device. A Custom ROM is a System upgrade for older smartphones or for new devices before the vendor release date.
There is a lot of developer communities that develop their own custom ROM for Android devices: Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, Syberia Project, HavocOS, PixysOS, ArrowOS, MSM Xtended, crDroid, PE Extended, Liquid Remix, SuperiorOS, AOSP, AOKP, Sonic developers, Quark, AICP, XOSP, CarbonROM, PixelExperience, NitrogenOS, AOSP Extended, CyanogenMod, Mokee, Dirty Unicorn, Beanstalk…
if you want the latest features, better performance, and more frequent updates, then customize your Xiaomi Mi A1 phone, and installing the best Custom ROMs is the right choice for you.
Install Custom ROM on your Xiaomi Mi A1 voids its warranty. flashxiaomi cannot be held responsible for any damage caused If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
Download Android Gapps for Xiaomi Mi A1
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Custom ROMs
AospExtended ROM V7.3 Android 10
BootleggersROM 3.5 Android 9 Pie
Install Xiaomi Mi A1 Custom ROM
- Copy the Custom ROM ZIP & Gapps ZIP files to the internal storage or SD card.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Mi A1 to TWRP Recovery:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up key together for a few seconds.
- Tab on Wipe => Advanced Wipe.
- Check Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Swipe to start the wipe.
- Go Back and Tap on the Install button.
- Select the Custom ROM.zip file.
- Tap on Add more ZIPs and select the GApps ZIP file.
- Swipe to Confirm Flash
- Then Tap on Reboot to Restart your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Congratulations, you’re now a new Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1.
The first boot may take a while, but when it’s up and running, you’ll set things up like any other Android phone.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Bootloop Fix
- Download Stock MIUI 9.6.8 & TWRP 3.3.1 & EFS_TWRP for MIUI 9.6.8
- Download TWRP_fastboot_only Unzip it, we need boot-recovery.img file
- Download and Install minimal_adb_fastboot_1.4.3
- Copy all files you downloaded and Run the Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Type: fastboot boot boot-recovery.img
- When the TWRP open, connect your Xiaomi phone to PC. Unzip file EFS_TWRP, and copy to folder TWRP on your Xiaomi phone.
- In Restore on TWRP, choose Backup folder, restore Boot and EFS, and swipe to backup
- Finally, flash the MIUI 9.6.8 ROM and TWRP 3.3.1
2 thoughts on “Xiaomi Mi A1 Custom ROMs – MIUI Custom ROM Download”
I have a Mi A1 and it’s in an infinite loop. I installed the new rom using miflash putting the phone in EDL mode, downloaded the most current rom and waited for the miflash to finish the process and read the pc device, connected the flat battery cable to the motherboard of the cell phone and then restarted it. However, he returned to the initial presentation screen of the device and continued in an infinite loop. Would you help me?
Download MIUI 9.6.8 & TWRP 3.3.1 & EFS_TWRP for MIUI 9.6.8
Download TWRP_fastboot_only Unzip it, we need boot-recovery.img file
Download and Install minimal_adb_fastboot_1.4.3
Copy all files you downloaded and Run the Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
Type: fastboot boot boot-recovery.img
When the TWRP open, connect your Xiaomi phone to PC. Unzip file EFS_TWRP, and copy to folder TWRP on your Xiaomi phone.
In Restore on TWRP, choose Backup folder, restore Boot and EFS, and swipe to backup
Finally, flash the MIUI 9.6.8 ROM and TWRP 3.3.1