if your Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 smartphone is already old and the manufacturer hasn’t released updates to your device yet, or you want to add some extra features options not found in the official ROM to your Xiaomi mobile, then you can Download and Install Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 Custom ROMs.
Benefits of Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 Custom ROMs
- Receive the latest Android updates.
- Improved performance.
- System Tweaks.
- Security Updates
- Effective battery life.
- Less preinstalled software.
- Frequent updates.
- Alternative UI.
- Updates based on the latest version of Android.
- Eliminate Bloatware.
- Install incompatible applications.
- ROOT access.
- Removing unnecessary viruses.
A Custom ROM is an unofficial version of the OS to replaces the pre-installed Android operating system on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 device. A Custom ROM is a System upgrade for older smartphones or for new devices before the vendor release date.
There are a lot of developer communities that develop their own custom ROM for Android devices: Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, Syberia Project, HavocOS, PixysOS, ArrowOS, MSM Xtended, crDroid, PE Extended, Liquid Remix, SuperiorOS, AOSP, AOKP, Sonic developers, Quark, AICP, XOSP, CarbonROM, PixelExperience, NitrogenOS, AOSP Extended, CyanogenMod, Mokee, Dirty Unicorn, Beanstalk…if you want the latest features, better performance, & more frequent updates, then customize Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 phone, & installing the latest ROMs. Install Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 voids its warranty. flashxiaomi cannot be held responsible for any damage caused If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Pad 1
Download Android Gapps for Xiaomi Mi Pad 1
Download Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 Custom ROMs
AospExtended V5.8 Android 8.1 Oreo
LineageOS 15.1 Android 8.1 Oreo
Resurrection Remix O v6.2.1 Android 8.1 Oreo
Resurrection Remix N v5.8.5 Android 7.1.2 Nougat
AospExtended 4.6 Android 7.1.2 Nougat
Install Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 Custom ROM
- Copy the Custom ROM ZIP & Gapps ZIP files to the internal storage or SD card.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 to TWRP Recovery:
- Power off your Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 mobile.
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up key together for a few seconds.
- Tab on Wipe > Advanced Wipe.
- Check Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Swipe to start the wipe.
- Go Back and Tap on the Install button.
- Select the Custom ROM.zip file.
- Tap on Add more ZIPs and select the GApps ZIP file.
- Swipe to Confirm the Flash.
- Finally, Tap on Reboot to Restart your Xiaomi Mi Pad 1.
- Congratulations, you’re now a new Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi Pad 1.
The first boot may take a while, but when it’s up and running, you’ll set things up like any other Android phone.