if your Xiaomi POCO X2 smartphone is already old and the manufacturer hasn’t released updates to your device yet, or you want to add some extra features options not found in the official ROM to your Xiaomi mobile, then you can Download and Install Xiaomi POCO X2 Custom ROMs.
Benefits of Xiaomi POCO X2 Custom ROMs
- Receive the latest Android updates.
- Improved performance.
- System Tweaks.
- Security Updates
- Effective battery life.
- Less preinstalled software.
- Frequent updates.
- Alternative UI.
- Updates based on the latest version of Android.
- Eliminate Bloatware.
- Install incompatible applications.
- ROOT access.
- Removing unnecessary viruses.
A Custom ROM is an unofficial version of the OS to replaces the pre-installed Android operating system on your Xiaomi Poco X2 device. A Custom ROM is a System upgrade for older smartphones or for new devices before the vendor release date.
There is a lot of developer communities that develop their own custom ROM for Android devices: Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, Syberia Project, HavocOS, PixysOS, ArrowOS, MSM Xtended, crDroid, PE Extended, Liquid Remix, SuperiorOS, AOSP, AOKP, Sonic developers, Quark, AICP, XOSP, CarbonROM, PixelExperience, NitrogenOS, AOSP Extended, CyanogenMod, Mokee, Dirty Unicorn, Beanstalk…
if you want the latest features, better performance, and more frequent updates, then customize your Xiaomi Poco X2 phone, and installing the best Custom ROMs is the right choice for you.
Install Custom ROM on your Xiaomi Poco X2 voids its warranty. flashxiaomi cannot be held responsible for any damage caused If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
Install TWRP on Xiaomi Poco X2
Download Xiaomi POCO X2 Custom ROMs
Download Android 10 Gapps for Xiaomi Poco X2
Install Xiaomi POCO X2 Custom ROMs
- Copy the Custom ROM ZIP & Gapps ZIP files to the internal storage or SD card.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Poco X2 to TWRP Recovery:
- Power off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up key together for a few seconds.
- Tab on Wipe => Advanced Wipe.
- Check Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Swipe to start the wipe.
- Go Back and Tap on the Install button.
- Select the Custom ROM.zip file.
- Tap on Add more ZIPs and select the GApps ZIP file.
- Swipe to Confirm Flash
- Then Tap on Reboot to Restart your Xiaomi Poco X2.
- Congratulations, you’re now a new Custom ROM on Xiaomi Poco X2.
The first boot may take a while, but when it’s up and running, you’ll set things up like any other Android phone.
2 thoughts on “Xiaomi POCO X2 Custom ROMs – MIUI Custom ROM Download”
Is there any method to remove miui 12 pheonix custom from poco x2
install the last stable fastboot rom
Download & Install MIUI ROM for Xiaomi POCO X2 – All MIUI firmwares