Xiaomi USB Drivers allow you to connect your phone to a PC recognize the device via the USB port in addition, the xiaomi usb drivers can use to transfer the files, root xiaomi, install TWRP, Unlock bootloader, and installing firmware. in this guide, i share with you how to Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers for windows.
Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
Download Mi PC Suite:
- Driver Name: Mi PC Suite
- Driver Size: 37.3M
- Download Mi Pc Suite: Download
Download Qualcomm Driver For Flashing Firmware:
- Driver Name: Qualcomm Driver
- Driver Size: 10.9 MB
- Download Qualcomm Driver: Download
Download ADB Driver:
- Driver Name: Adb Driver
- Driver Size: 8.28 MB
- Download ADB Driver: Download
Xiaomi USB Drivers were compatible with Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10.
How To Install Xiaomi ADB Driver In Computer
- Download ADB Driver to your computer and unzip it.
- then, Open Device Manager on your computer
- after that, Click on Action and Select to add the legacy hardware
- To Continue, Select Next.
- Choose to Install The Hardware That I manually select from a list (advanced) and Click Next.
- Select Show all devices, and click on Next
- Select Have Disk. Then select the Browse
- Choose Android_winusb And Click Open.
- then, Click OK
- Tap the Android ADB interface and click on Next
- Click on Next
- Click on Finish
Well done, the Xiaomi USB Driver is installed on your computer.
How To Install Xiaomi Qualcomm Driver In Computer
- Download the Xiaomi Qualcomm Driver and Open Qualcomm USB Driver Setup File
- After That choose, WWAN DHCP is not used to get IPAddress And select Next
- then, Click Next
- Choose Modify, After That Click on next
- Click On Next
- Click on Install To Begin The Installation
- then, Select Finish
- Well done, the Xiaomi Qualcomm Driver is installed on your computer.
Read More: Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool All Versions – Official Mi Flash.